New Location San Jose

Wade & Barbara Akle wb_akle at msn.com
Thu Dec 26 05:53:41 AKST 2002

  -----Troy and Jenny,
  You can't go too far wrong in Sta Maria. Home availability is good. The weather is perfect. The CA Central Coast is not 'fully' developed like San Jose, so you have more breathing room. Vandenberg AFB is building up some. You're 1/2 way to the So & No pattern hot spots, and a shorter shot from Fresno and Lancaster. 40 Miles from Sta Maria is our club, the SLO Flyers. We are on Cal Poly grounds, associated with their Aero Dep't, so our field is great and safe for the future. The only active flyer in Sta Maria (that I know of) is Larry Flint. Tony Wilson and Steve Sacca are in our club. Let us know if you intend to head this way.

  Happy Flying and Good Health in 2003 to All our NSRCA web Friends and their Families.

  Wade & Barbara Akle

  ps. Larry, where are you flying these days? Vandenberg or Lompoc?