New Location San Jose

Torque torkrol at pacbell.net
Wed Dec 25 15:57:21 AKST 2002

Troy, you might not know me, but I'm up in the Sacramento area (Lodi).  There are quite a few pattern contests in CA, but they are all spread out.  So pretty much where ever you live you will have to drive a little ways.  If you move out in CA that would be great, then we could practice together.
Garrett Morrison