Hangar Flying

Thomas C. Weedon weedon at wwnet.net
Tue Dec 17 12:07:07 AKST 2002

I worked at that same track from 1963 to 1966, and I had an opportunity to
meet Col. Stapp. He was also valuable in helping the auto industry with high
speed crash tests, where I worked with Ford Motor Co. on their crash tests
following my A.F. career. Col. Stapp was also studying the effects of "G"
forces on the body at high speed accelerations and decelerations.
Tom W.
P.S. Stapp is also an M.D. and PHD