Hangar Flying

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Tue Dec 17 11:54:48 AKST 2002

Yep.  A friend of mine on the airline (retired Lt. Colonel) flew the
SR-71 operationally.  He's a very quiet guy!  Bill Glaze

s.vannostrand at kodak.com wrote:

> In my imagination you describe an awesome sight.  I don't remember
> much from 1969, but I'd probably remember that!
> --Lance
>

>  "Del Rykert"
   <drykert at rochester.rr.com>                    To:
   Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org <discussion at nsrca.org>
                                                 cc:
   12/16/2002 06:18 PM                           Subject:        Re:
   Please respond to discussion          Hangar Flying