Li-ion & Nimh

Jerry Budd jbudd at QNET.COM
Sat Dec 14 07:14:56 AKST 2002

Mike,

I have a question.  What manufacturers battery pack was in the
airplane that was sitting on the workbench in the photos in this URL?

<http://www.angelfire.com/ga4/ladylysa/>http://www.angelfire.com/ga4/ladylysa/

Please note that I am not asking if the batteries were the source of
the fire, nor if there was a failure of a "protective charging
circuit", nor am I asking what the failure modes of the different
types of batteries are.  Just simply what brand of battery pack was
in the Typhoon 2002 shown in the center of the first two photos when
the fire occured.  That should be a matter of "fact" not "opinion",
and I would hope that you are not being held hostage by some pending
legal process from stating a "fact".

If you can tell me that one simple fact you will have done more
(IMHO) for peoples safety than everything you have written to date.

BTW - I am sincere about this, and I DO appreciate your efforts to
warn people about what happened.

Thx, Jerry

--
Jerry Budd