History of the Ultimate Aircraft Corporation

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Thu Dec 12 10:37:38 AKST 2002

--On Thursday, December 12, 2002 1:31 PM -0500 BUDDYonRC at aol.com wrote:

> Marty
> I have been a fan of the ultimate for some time and presently have two
> kits one Ohio R/C  and the other is a Fiberglass fuse kit which was
> produced by a company called Daedalus Research, Inc. in 1990 I am the
> fourth owner of this kit and am looking for information.
>
> The glass work is beautiful with all panel lines and rivets cast in the
> mold it is a 25% scale model with sheeted wings and tail feathers I would
> like to build it as much to scale as possible. The Mfg., states in their
> instructions that a clear canopy is available and is included with the
> kit but it is not. the canopy in molded in the fuse and has to be cut out
> for installation of the clear canopy. The Mfg. list's one address in
> Arlington, VA and another in Logan, UT and after reading your post
> thought you might be able to shed some light on the subject, any help
> will be greatly appreciated.  Buddy Brammer

Buddy,

I don't have any information on the Daedalus kit.

I'll put your question on the RC pages--or in a
new area entirely--and see if anyone comes up
with anything.

You may have to make your own mold and get a
canopy pulled for you.  I've done two for
small airplanes with basswood and pop bottles.
It's only a lot of work, not entirely impossible.
;o)

					Marty
# discussion-request at nsrca.org