History of the Ultimate Aircraft Corporation

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Thu Dec 12 09:31:43 AKST 2002

Marty
I have been a fan of the ultimate for some time and presently have two kits
one Ohio R/C
 and the other is a Fiberglass fuse kit which was produced by a company
called Daedalus Research, Inc. in 1990 I am the fourth owner of this kit and
am looking for information.

The glass work is beautiful with all panel lines and rivets cast in the mold
it is a 25% scale model with sheeted wings and tail feathers I would like to
build it as much to scale as possible. The Mfg., states in their instructions
that a clear canopy is available and is included with the kit but it is not.
the canopy in molded in the fuse and has to be cut out for installation of
the clear canopy. The Mfg. list's one address in Arlington, VA and another in
Logan, UT and after reading your post thought you might be able to shed some
light on the subject, any help will be greatly appreciated.
Buddy Brammer