Involving the pattern community as a whole.

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Wed Dec 11 17:41:23 AKST 2002

Bill I'm not against change I just feel the Annex idea doesn't solve anything for us....

We also just made a bunch of changes....They took affect this year...and I'm not sure what effect they had....do you know what effect they had? And knowing that effect what's are next move.....?

I think some people are looking for a huge jump right now...this will never happen. Its a slow process its an flow and its going to take until 2005 in my opinion to know if what we did was right or not.

I just feel its making things even more complicated than it already is. I'm in favor of simplifying it.....We can't get 200 people to return rules surveys....and you mean to tell me we are going to get a vote that speaks will of the pattern people......

Come on.....This means that 200 people every year are going to make the sequence changes. The NSRCA is not a group of rules makers. That is not our purpose, Charter, or my desire.

I'm really glad I fly F3A at least the entire world will be flying something that is consistent with each other.

Troy Newman