Involving the pattern community as a whole.

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Wed Dec 11 14:53:20 AKST 2002

--On Wednesday, December 11, 2002 4:38 PM -0700 Larry Ott
<lott at brown-strauss.com> wrote:

> Correct me if I err. At present the right to vote
> is tied to belonging to the AMA. Any AMA member has
> the right to submit proposals or lobby their CB rep
> with their feelings about submitted proposals. With an
> NSRCA Annex, the right to vote will be reserved for
> NSRCA members.

That is not what I am suggesting.

Others have made that suggestion.

I suggest that the NSRCA needs to provide a
method of letting AMA members comment on
annex revisions.

>> When and if the NSRCA gets the right to
>> draw up contest schedules, it will have to
>> consult all interested AMA members.
>
> If this also includes the right to vote on those
> proposals, I agree. This is the point I have been
> trying to make.

My guess--just a guess--is that this is what
the AMA EC is asking for.

					Marty #2874 (I've paid my dues.)
# discussion-request at nsrca.org