Annex

Larry Ott lott at brown-strauss.com
Tue Dec 10 10:23:23 AKST 2002

Thanks Ron,

It would seem that the next step would be to modify the annex
proposal to include the "details", presumably as outlined by
Eric and yourself. Try to follow as closely as possible the one
that IMAC used. Most importantly, do not include any compromise
that allows oversight by the Contest Board. This will put the
ball back in the EC's court and force them  to say no on the
basis of wanting control. This will also set up the question
of why was IMAC allow this freedom and we are not.

Reading between the lines, the biggest issue is "why" does the
NSRCA want to do this? If we can't present a "good" reason,
i.e., the betterment of pattern etc, then Dave Brown and the
EC will not consider the proposal and it is over. If no reason
exists other than control, then we are barking up the wrong tree
anyway.

If after all this the EC says no, then other measures that have
been suggested can be discussed. Before we try to do it according
to the "rules" (Dave Brown's and the EC's) the retaliation ideas
only inflame and harden the hearts of everyone.

just my 0.02

Larry Ott - AMA 9872
          - NSRCA 3381

# discussion-request at nsrca.org