Annex Proposal

Jerry Stebbins JAStebbins at worldnet.att.net
Sun Dec 8 08:08:32 AKST 2002

Ron, it appears to me that we should let the AMA process run it's course. Let them make their decision based on the facts, and put it out for all to examine. Then we should have the opportunity to demand a truthful, and logical response to the process, and the basis for their decision. The Board is, by definition, supposed to be responsive to the Membership!
I am against any compromise that has no rationale as to why the proposed  approach is wrong.We have the IMAC precident on our side.If we compromise, then that says our proposal is not sound.
Because Steve and Dave have some kind of insight, I wonder what/who is driving this decision. I would rather have them ( the Board ) explain, if they reject the proposal out of hand, why they are discriminating between the SIG's, and then we can determine the action, legal or otherwise, that we want to take.
Jerry