Annex Proposal

Ron Van Putte vanputte at nuc.net
Sun Dec 8 08:30:03 AKST 2002

Buddy Brammer wrote:

> You are likely correct reguarding the best intrest of AMA reason, but I
> would think they should at least quote the chapter and verse of their
> authority to do so.In any event you have a good point and reason to
> offer a revised proposal. It sure looks like a railroad job when the
> proposal was submitted in october and they are just now making us aware
> of this.

I am leaning further to waiting until the AMA Executive Council refuses
to allow the contest board to see the annex proposal.  I do not know in
what way I will receive official notification of the council vote.  When
I receive the notification, I can ask on what authority the council
acted in the way they did.  BTW, I believe that it takes AMA at least 60
days to do ANYTHING.

Ron Van Putte

# discussion-request at nsrca.org