Annex

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Sat Dec 7 18:53:51 AKST 2002

When the entity who is supposed to be your servant becomes, instead,
your master, it is sometimes necessary to take stock of just what your
objectives are.
We had an identical situation in IMAC when I was on the Board of
Directors.  It was resolved to our satisfaction, after an initial
confrontation with AMA where they concluded, initially, and incorrectly,
that we were apparently intellectually unable to determine our
organization's own activities.
They soon found out otherwise; a successful compromise that was greatly
in our favor, was soon determined.
Determination is the controlling word in this circumstance.
Circumvention is also a powerful factor.
Do not forget the K-Factor, and it's power to inform members.  This can
include rules, (new and old) as well as sequences, (new and old.)
We will find, as we did in IMAC, that, if we approach this properly, not
as servants, but as partners with over 50% of the stock the end game
will certainly be satisfactory to us.  And, the results can be expanded
down the road.
We can be controlling in our own sport and organization.

Bill Glaze
NSRCA 2388
IMAC 1624
AMA 2221