Dave Brown Vibra Damp T Beam

Jerry Wilson jerrywil at swbell.net
Sun Dec 1 09:02:32 AKST 2002

Inverted I think would be better.  With the cylinder head toward the side,
the weight of the engine is borne by the bolts through the isolators.

When the back of the engine sank pulling the throttle linkage down, it
caused a binding friction between the 1/16" steel push rod and the plastic
tube.

thanks,
Jerry