Dave Brown Vibra Damp T Beam

ronlock ronlock at comcast.net
Sun Dec 1 10:42:38 AKST 2002

OK, I understand the binding problem.  I'd try fixing that with
larger inside diameter tube for the 1/16 rod, or replacing the
steel push rod with a Sullivan inner/outer system.

I agree with the several folks that note a nose ring will help
the situation.  However, Ive had good results with that mount
without a nose ring.

Later, Ron Lockhart