Dave Brown Vibra Damp T Beam

John Gausby humptybumpty at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 1 08:36:37 AKST 2002

If you can figure out some way to install a nose ring , that will cure the
sag. It will also stop the variable thrust caused by the wobbling crankshaft.

The rubber isulators on these mounts should be replaced after 100 flights or
so, although i've seen some last over 400.

I have found that the Dubro (braided steel cable) throttle linkage works best
with Dave Brown soft mounts. The cable is very flexable and strong. If you
have a solid push-rod? Well...I don't recommend it......it will bind and
eventually break................JG

# discussion-request at nsrca.org