Dave Brown Vibra Damp T Beam FOR SALE!!

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Sun Dec 1 07:43:37 AKST 2002

FYI, I have a hand full of these mounts new in the package.  We used to offer them with our old Nemesis kits so I bought a bunch.  I think I have 5 or 6 left.  If anyone is interested, contact me off-list.  Price is VERY negotiable.  I paid full price then, but they're sitting in a box doing noone any good...i.e. a sunk cost.

Let me know!

Mark Atwood
Atwoodm at paragon-inc.com