[NSRCA-dist8] [External] Re: Radio set-up

Patrick Harris harris7148 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 06:43:27 AKDT 2021

Flying mode 2, I have the back left switch set as a kill switch. When it’s forward, the motor is live. After I land, (every flight) I flip the switch off and hold it (off) with my index finger while holding the throttle off with my thumb. Overkill? Maybe, Maybe not.

To me, a kill switch is right up there with checking your fail safe. Speaking of fail safe, you can not turn off the transmitter of a Graupner MZ32 or MZ18 until the receiver is turned off first (maybe others in their line as well?). Now that’s great engineering.

Sent from my iPhone