[NSRCA-dist8] D8 2021 Champions

Art Kelly afkelly25 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 10:37:53 AKDT 2021

John,
Who would have known what year lay ahead of us when I stepped down as DVP?
In a difficult year thanks for the masterful job of regular communication
and keeping D-8 together and pushing ahead. As for my pattern flying I'm
having to recognize that my sight isn't what it once was and while I'll
continue to enjoy flying my pattern birds, I'll not be able to continue
with any contest flying. I think the horizon is opening up on the virus and
that next year will produce a much higher level of activity.

Again, thanks for all your work,

Art