[NSRCA-dist8] D8 2021 Champions

John Bentley j.bentley at usa.net
Thu Oct 7 10:12:10 AKDT 2021

Hi everyone. There have no bids for an D8  additional Championship  following
our Rain out of the Dusters/Becks field championship.

Thanks to Sean Mersh for the score keeping, here is the outcome for the 2021
season .

Sportsman:
Scott Nagler with 24 points, but he is not an NSRCA member (all four pilots in
the class are not members 😟)

Intermediate:
Ray Wasson with 31 points

Advanced:
Jim Hiller with 30 points

Masters:
Bob Crump with 35 points

FAI Silver:
Sean Mersh with 45 points

FAI:
Alexander Safarik with 11 points

The sportsman pilots are not eligible for the award for district champion as
they are not  NSRCA members.

Congratulations to everyone  for their commitment to pattern.

All NSRCA Championship members will receive an embroidered shirt for their
win.
Good Job ! And my personal congratulations to each and every one of you!

A note to all of the Champions, Please send me your mailing  address and shirt
size  for your Championship shirt. And please send me a picture of you for the
K factor.

John