[NSRCA-dist8] Boise, Molalla, and D8 Championship

Igor Yegorov m2127299045 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 06:41:06 AKDT 2021

Coaching contest sounds good!

I also discovered many contest tactics that get pilots really moved in this oldish movie - I’m watching “Those Magnificent Men In Their Flying Machines” on Amazon Prime Video-

https://watch.amazon.com/detail?gti=amzn1.dv.gti.a8a9f7c7-4b4e-0d88-0cf0-936523619cb2&territory=US&ref_=share_ios_movie&r=web

Igor