[NSRCA-dist8] NATS Information

LARRY COGDELL planner4u at aol.com
Thu May 21 12:03:36 AKDT 2020

Hi Art,
Would you be able to find the shirt I won last year.  I did get an email from someone saying that they were going to give the shirts out at the training meeting this year BUT since the meeting was canceled, they would mail them.  After not receiving anything, I sent an email back to that person asking if they could please send it to me. (Sorry i dont remember who that person was).  I still have not received the shirt nor an email response to my request.  Can you help?
Thanks Larry
PS. I would be happy to call someone if you can tell me who to call.

Sent from my iPhone