[NSRCA-dist8] By Laws

Art Kelly afkelly25 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 18:40:29 AKDT 2020

Greetings all,

Several weeks ago the NSRCA board distributed a proposed set of by-law
amendments. We need the vote of the membership to officially adopt them.
Please visit the NSRCA website. Once you have logged in select the VOTE tab
on the top bar. If you haven't reviewed the proposed changes I encourage
you to do so. Once you are familiar with them proceed to the left column
where you will find a link to "by-laws changes". Upon clicking that link
you will be taken to the voting page. Please do this as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Art

--
Sent from cell phone