[NSRCA-dist8] Contest updates

Art Kelly afkelly25 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 17:45:10 AKDT 2020

Well folks, the times are a changing. We now have two contests scheduled,
Redmond and Molalla. The CD's will be Rex Lesher and John Bentley
respectively. Both will be emphasizing safe protocols for running the
contests. They will have sanitizing materials for the handoff of judging
controllers and safe handling of aircraft. Also, please bring your own
earbuds for your time in the chairs. We will be encouraging the use of
masks and respecting your distances from fellow competitors.

Rex and John need your help in managing headcount. If you have not done so,
please go to the D-8 page on the NSRCA website and register for each of
these contests. (Note that the Molalla contest has yet been activated on
the site, but I've asked Nathan Wingert to correct as soon as possible.)

The Richland and Medford contests are still weeks away. In this morning's
CD meeting we agreed that we should continue to monitor the trends in the
virus in both locales and will make decisions as data for those locations
become more clear.

Enjoy and stay safe.

Art

--