[NSRCA-dist8] [External] Contests

Karl Watts Karl.Watts at saintalphonsus.org
Sun Jul 26 12:34:27 AKDT 2020

Wow, what a very difficult year!!!!  Sure do miss you guys!!!  Out this weekend for just the second time this year trying to get the sequence down.  I do not know if I will be able to attend any of the contests with restrictions imposed by the medical group after out of town travel.  I wish all of you well and be safe.

Karl