[NSRCA-dist8] D-8 Contests

Art Kelly afkelly25 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 08:55:27 AKDT 2020

Fellow pilots,

This morning the D-8 CD's joined in a Zoom meeting to address the remaining
contests on the D-8 calendar. We have good reports on the just completed
Redmond event and the consensus is that we will proceed with Molalla,
Richland and Medford. Bear in mind that the CD's *and* the local fields for
these contests need to know in advance the number of participants. So,
please do them a favor and register on the NSRCA D-8 page for these events.

In all cases be alert for communications as the date for each contest
approaches as virus and community restrictions may change. Also, due to the
unpredictability of these times the Medford event will be a regular contest
and will not serve as the district championship.

Stay safe,

Art