[NSRCA-dist8] Updates

Art Kelly afkelly25 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 14:09:58 AKST 2020

Wellwhadayano, thanks to a bunch of you who repatriated my confidence that
I did know how to use the D-8 email server.

I'm attaching an amended contest schedule. Only a slight change in
designated CD's. Nathan, please be sure to use this list when making
entries to the D-8 2020 contest schedule.

There have been a few questions about the location of Beck's field. This is
a private airport in the Woodburn area. Pat will CD that event and will
provide more details on location with entries on the NSRCA schedule.

Also, I think in a communication last month we made reference to the
Judging Seminar being located in Woodburn, note that it will be in
Wilsonville.

Art

--
Sent from cell phone