[NSRCA-dist8] Medford

Patrick Harris harris7148 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 10:20:32 AKDT 2015

Guys,

Medford is shaping up to be our best contest this year as far as
attendance. We have guys coming all the way from Canada and California,
including none-other than the President of NSRCA, Jon Carter! It also looks
like this will be your chance to witness and use Peter Vogel's wireless
scoring system.

There has been a problem with being able to register on the NSRCA site, but
it has been rectified. I found I was not able to use Google Chrome, but
Internet Explorer worked fine.

If you have not registered, please do so, and I will see you guys Friday
afternoon.

Pat