[NSRCA-dist8] K -Factor

Arthur F. Kelly afkelly25 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 08:35:27 AKDT 2015

Pat,

It's clear that you and the other district VPs have made a big effort to improve the content of K-Factor over the past couple of years. That doesn't just happen, it's a time consuming task to write an informative and interesting piece. I'm in favor of retaining the quality and going for six times a year.

Art