[NSRCA-dist8] D8 contest

Patrick Harris harris7148 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 08:51:23 AKST 2015

OK guys, we are there with the schedule. All are confirmed other than
Boise, but that is just a matter of formality at next weeks club meeting.
Here you go:

Judging Seminar April 25 and 26 Wilsonville OR
Richland WA May 23 and 24
Boise June 6 and 7
Redmond OR June 20 and 21
Molalla OR Aug 8 and 9
Richland WA Sept 5 and 6
Medford Sept 26 and 27

Due to all AMA schedules changing this year, the judging seminar will be
held two days. We will start around 11:00 or noon on Saturday to allow guys
travel time to save on Motel cost. More info to follow.

My intent is to hold the district Championship at the second Richland
contest in September to be more centrally located to the district. Normally
the last contest of the year is our Championship event. It has been
suggested we hold the Championship at Richland which will be a double point
event, but still incorporate Medford for points for D8 Champion. Medford
would be single points. The reason was to try to boost attendance at
Medford. I need input. It's your district, not mine, so speak up.

Also, our intent for the Medford contest is have a D7 D8 shootout. We are
coordinating schedules with D7 and so far we don't have any major
conflicts. Again, more to follow.

Thanks for your ongoing support of pattern in D8

Pat