[NSRCA-dist8] B8 news

Patrick Harris harris7148 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 13:14:01 AKDT 2014

I just wanted to take a moment to thank all who participated in our recent
D8 contest poll. As of today, we have 33 respondents. Our goal is to hold
six contest for 2015. One of the issues we have experienced this year at
some of our contest is pretty anemic numbers. There are many reasons I am
sure, but of major concern was just too many contest that spreed are
nominal group very thin. We are also addressing holding one contest per
month if possible.

As you can see, Wenatchee and Molalla are tied at 25, followed by Redmond
and Richland at 23. Boise and Medford round out the top six with 15

http://doodle.com/x9pa2iey57z5z4r8

The biggest wildcard is Wenatchee. The Wenatchee club holds many events and
may want to reduce the number, possibly eliminating a pattern event for
2015. We will know the result of their decision in early Oct. As soon as we
have the Wenatchee result, I will contact prior year CD's to have dates and
locations firmed up by year end.

I would also like to see the year end Championship return to Tri Cities or
possibly Redmond, which are more centrally located in the D8.

I will keep you apprised.

Pat