[NSRCA-dist8] Judging upper classes

Bill Carder bc3662 at aol.com
Wed Sep 17 07:17:32 AKDT 2014

I totally agree with Lyle, its our job as judges to learn the maneuvers in the class we are judging.We spend alot of time going through the new sequences in the judging seminars. We still need to spend time watching and more important calling different classes during practice. Its hard to judge a sequence if you don't know what maneuver is being flown and whats coming up next. We have talked of flying at the judging seminar but have yet to get it done, it might work better to do it at an actual contest if time permits.