[NSRCA-dist8] Judging seminar

Rex trexlesh at msn.com
Thu Mar 6 12:37:55 AKST 2014

Just so everyone is aware, the certification test is taken online.  You will find it on the NSRCA website.   The answers are all true/false or multiple choice.  It has been completely overhauled from last year's test.  Remember, if you were certified last season, you will only need to take the new FAI test...you are good to go for AMA.
REX