[NSRCA-dist8] Need

alan wellentin a_wellentin at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 25 05:12:44 AKDT 2014

Hey Karl,
Pretty much the same thing here.  I use two chargers that run on 12 volts and an Iota 45amp power supply.  For a generator, I use a remanufactured Champion that I got off ebay, it's a little heavier than the Honda but it's about 1/3 the price and has been very good.  For chargers, I have an astro 109 and a Bantam IC-6.  Neither charger will pump out huge power, but I can charge my 2, 5S lipos that I use for a flight pack at 2S.  I'm using a case that I picked up from a home improvement store.
I'm using a Dubro tray that I got back in the early 90's.  They are a little expensive, but they last forever.  They can be found used with a  little searching.

Welcome to the pattern circuit, I enjoyed meeting this last weekend.

Alan