[NSRCA-dist8] Need

Karl Watts karlwatt at sarmc.org
Tue Jun 24 20:31:05 AKDT 2014

Hey, I need a couple things.  Looking for sources, new and used, for a radio tray and battery charging station.

I have an iCharger 208B and using a deep cycle battery.  Will probably get another charger - iCharger or Cell Pro.  Want to add to this with needed supplies for a charging station that I can plug into generator or ac plug.  Want to be able to charge all my stuff in one place, radio, receiver battery, motor battery, etc.  Nice if I can buy all together as a kit, but probably more economical to acquire as an itemized list and build myself.

Boy, radio trays are expensive, anyone have a used one to sell with hand rests?

Karl

Sent from my iPad