[NSRCA-dist8] 2015 contest schedule

James Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 22 20:59:15 AKDT 2014

Me Too

From: NSRCA-dist8 [mailto:nsrca-dist8-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of trexleshjr--- via NSRCA-dist8
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2014 9:14 PM
To: Gordon Anderson; AK, ID, MT, OR, WA, WY
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-dist8] 2015 contest schedule

Sounds like a plan....i like the idea.

-------- Original message --------

From: Gordon Anderson

Date:07/22/2014 8:03 PM (GMT-08:00)

To: "AK, ID, MT, OR, WA, WY"

Cc: Patrick Harris , Rex Lesher

Subject: 2015 contest schedule

All,

I would like to make a proposal for the 2015 contest season. This is nothing official its just food for thought as we progress through the 2014 season. I think we have too many contests, the summer is full with events every two weeks. This is a small district and I think we would be better served with fewer contests. My wife Meri had a great suggestion that I think we should consider, lets have one contest per month starting in May and ending in October. This would be 6 contests with several weeks between each contest. This can only happen if all the CDs work together and we develop the 2015 plan soon. So lets start discussing the 2015 schedule!

--Gordon