[NSRCA-dist8] Classic Pattern

Raymond C. Gauthier rc.gauthier at comcast.net
Wed Feb 19 15:11:47 AKST 2014

My nickel's worth is:

.40 to .60 size designs comparable to models designed prior to those
designed specifically for electric power. This is not to say electric power
is not allowed, it specifically is, but the airplane's original design must
have been for "wet" power.

I never flew non-turn-around pattern, but vintage models are vintage models
and certainly we can agree anything originally designed primarily for
electric power is not vintage.

Ray