[NSRCA-dist8] Classic

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Wed Feb 19 14:55:18 AKST 2014

On 02/19/14 14:47, Patrick Harris wrote:
> You may get this email twice. I sent it to the D8 list as well as several
> other folks that may not be on the D8 list. The original message was not
> delivered to the D8 list as it had too many people listed to send it to and
> needs moderator approval....which never comes so I am re sending it to the
> D8 list. Here it is.

I've increased the max recipients number from 10 to 20 for this list and
approved the messages that were pending for being above that number.

Honestly though, besides the SPAM control aspect, sending to more that
10 people at a time in an e-mail recipients list should probably be
examined if for no other reason than exposing addresses to others
without their explicit consent.  BCC is your friend here.

--
Tom

   "Z80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, she's
         sucking mud again!" - Error message on XENIX v3.0

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com