[NSRCA-dist8] batteries

astropuppy astropuppy at gmail.com
Wed May 8 04:56:35 AKDT 2013

I had a problem with them one time and called them, in China. They actually
answered the phone and took care of the problem proto. But, that was a
couple years ago.

Have you tried True R/C I liked the trues I had and am considering going
back to them. They where light. Be aware they didn't survive my crash test
very well.

Mike