[NSRCA-dist8] batteries

Gail & Robert Walker grbwii at comcast.net
Tue May 7 22:32:35 AKDT 2013

Gordon,
  Hobby King has been good to me as long as I know that I can get the bat I want from the  US warehouse. There website is a little (hell a lot) confusing about where the bats are coming from and if they are currently in stock in the US warehouse. I have had good luck when I ordered only from the US warehouse when they indicated they had them in stock. Example:: I just got four 2200 Nano Tec 3cells for a current project after waiting until they said they were now in stock in the US warehouse, they arrived two days after I placed the order. Same with my 5000 mha 5 cell NanoTecs I didn't order until they said they had them in stock in the US ware house and they were delivered in 3 days! Sorry about your experience mine was good.
               Bob W