[NSRCA-dist8] Fun In The Sun

astropuppy astropuppy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 10:40:06 AKDT 2012

Good seeing you too Jim. I didn't want to interrupt your line; but, really
wanted to get home for Sunday dinner. With their busy schedules;  It's one
of the few times during the week I get to interact with the kids. Last
night conversation was all about them teasing me about my Pink airplane and
puke green car...

I hope to see everybody in the spring. I especially look forward to seeing
your E-option 160. It's just a matter of keeping ones self and airplane on
top of  the dirt.

Mike