[NSRCA-dist8] Patterns

Patrick Harris harris7148 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 15:54:22 AKDT 2012

Gordon,

Attached is the cut out for the Nuance. It looks really nice.

Here is some info on stab fences for BJ Crafts Episode. I think more guys
are using them on the stabs versus wings to help smooth out the air flow
over the vertical fin and help lock in the tail. He shows two jigs to set
them parallel to the fin and at an angle. Arch Stafford has added stab
fences to his Nuance that he won the Nats with and really likes them. He
attached his with clear silicon sealer.

 http://rcone.kr/board/index.html?id=bjair1&no=103

Pat