[NSRCA-dist8] Patterns

Gordon Anderson gaa at owt.com
Sun Oct 7 15:05:50 AKDT 2012

All,

I am working on my Genesis, I am going to get it flying for next season. I have a few questions that I hope someone can help me with:

1.) I want to add those cool wing tip stall plates. I have ordered some 1.5 mm carbon fiber plate but I don't have a pattern for the tips, anyone know where I can read about these and get design ideas?
2.) I would like to add the air exit holes on the bottom of the fuselage and have the slots a little more artistic that a simple slot. Does anyone have a cool pattern I could use?
3.) I would also like to update my list of pattern suppliers, I have listed below who I have been using, please email the ones you are using. Maybe I could build a good list on our NSRCA web site.
	- F3A Unlimited
	- Central Hobbies
	- Hobby Partz
	- 2DOG RC