[NSRCA-dist8] Masters

alan wellentin a_wellentin at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 4 19:30:53 AKST 2012

Yep, forgot about the slow rolls reversed.  Very  reminiscent of the 4 of 8 slow roll reversed.  Gordon is right, getting a slow roll to hit three seconds or more isn't difficult until you need to do it twice and remain in the box.  Up until the other day, I had never done a slow roll to the left, scary stuff, I gave the wrong flippin rudder near every time.  Like Jim said, slow down and move out.  Also, don't come in on the  stall turn, if you have an incoming line, your a dead duck or at least a really rushed duck for the next few maneuvers.

Alan