[NSRCA-dist8] D8 VP Position

Tim tstebbins at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 05:31:44 AKST 2011

I have several concerns about accepting the responsibility of this position,  but support from D8 pilots is certainly not one of them.     Never met a nicer bunch of people.   I'm worried about the following:
1) my very limited knowledge about the tech side of the hobby (electricity is my achilles heel; absolutely brain dead about this type of power).
2) my extremely limited flying skills (the stats speak for themselves.  I'm the worst pilot in D8).
3) do not know much about the judging side of things
4) time commitment (cannot make it to all the meets)

Understand that I can get help for some of these, but still these are fairly significant concerns.  I've always admired the knowledge that Gordon and Rex had on a myriad of subjects.   About all I can do if someone has a question is get them in contact with a more experienced pilot.   It would seem to me that one of the more seasoned and knowledgeable pilots would be a more appropriate choice for district VP.

Sent from my iPad