[NSRCA-dist8] D8 VP Position

astropuppy astropuppy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 19:33:06 AKST 2011

>From writing for Model Aviation I can say what Rex said "*I think it would
be good to have someone that's not in Masters or FAI in the position.*" is
very true. Many, dare I say, senior pattern pilots have told me the same
thing. The group I speak of understands talking about really
expensive equipment or their - well thought out - opinions does nothing to
attract new people. I am finding Pattern just needs to be it's own thing.
We need to let other SIG's do their thing and just concentrate on making
pattern a enjoyable activity, the rest will take care of itself in time.

I could of never pulled off a Boise contest without the help and support of
the D8 contingent. Nobody has ever said No to me when I asked for help. We
are truly blessed to fly in the district we fly in.

Mike