[NSRCA-dist8] FW: [NSRCA-discussion] Stab Adjusters

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Wed May 4 07:31:45 AKDT 2011

I'm forwarding this in case you all don't monitor the NSRCA list. They are
worth stocking for future projects. Get them while you can.

Chris Moon also posted the following.

The Gator wing and stab adjusters will be produced and available again
soon.  Hopefully measured in days/weeks rather than months.
Chris

Thanks to the folks that supply our unique requirements.

Jim