[NSRCA-dist8] John Foglesong

Steve Sterling rcsteve at tcrcm.org
Thu Dec 15 07:44:41 AKST 2011

I just saw this posted .....

"November 17th, 2011- I am a little perplexed this morning. In this day
and age of modern technology and up to the minute reporting one expects
to see news at a blindingly fast pace. So imagine my shock when I
started researching the dates for the 2012 Event schedule and I go to
the Northwest Hobby Expo only to discover that John Foglesong had passed
away October 21st, 2011 after battling cancer. I had just seen John at
the Cascade event in August and was always impressed with his enthusiasm
and “out of the box” thinking when it came to contests. He was a big
influence on the hobby scene in Washington State as the spearhead behind
the Northwest Hobby Expo these past few years. My belated condolences to
his family and friends."

John had a great passion for our hobby and helped out with keeping the
pattern scene going in District 8. He had a refreshingly less serious
outlook on pattern.
Godspeed and blue skies John. You will be missed in District 8. Sorry to
see you go so soon.

Freddy Hagens