[NSRCA-dist8] Judging Seminar

Gordon Anderson gaa at owt.com
Sat Apr 30 17:04:53 AKDT 2011

Depending on the attendance at the Boise contest we could use this as a teaching contest. For example if Rex and I are the only FAI pilots I am sure Rex would be ok letting judges practice on us and then we could provide feedback after the flights. We could review the new sequences before each class starts as well. I think we should all be prepared for this approach and download and read the competition manual and the sequences on the NSRCA web site. Also download the test for both AMA and FAI.
We could also use the Saturday night get together to view the video and take the test together as well as Q&A rules updates etc.
Mike, did you make a digital copy of the video we can play on a computer?

--Gordon