[NSRCA-dist8] Judging Seminar

astropuppy astropuppy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 07:26:24 AKDT 2011

Tim,
I thought your clad was coming into Boise on Thursday. Actually if you don't
come in Thursday I have to go to a college graduation ceremony. Yuck! I
doubt Karen will let me drink champagne while the robe people are talking,
like I did at my graduation.

In regards to reading material, I was suggesting we read the competition
regulations manual for R/C Aerobatics available here:
http://www.modelaircraft.org/files/2011-2012RCAerobatics1.pdf It's about
judging; not, sequences.

Mike